- Stockholders can sell all or a part of their
company stock to the ESOP without losing control of the business.
- Sell company stock to the ESOP and defer
taxes (possibly pay no taxes).
- Company can borrow from a bank or other
commercial lender for expansion or other corporate projects and have a tax
write off of both principal and interest on the loan.
- Create a meaningful retirement plan.
- Proven motivator for employees to be more
productive workers because of being employee owners - ESOP shareholders.
- Owners can perpetuate the business into
the hands of "key" employees or family.
- Can acquire another company with pre-tax
to How The ESOP Works & Benefits Page
to SCS Admin Home Page
information about SCS Administration and our services,
(858) 272-8973 or e-mail us at
Back to - ESOP Benefits